Store Link

Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Homeschooler, Staff - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Monday, December 14, 2015

I can save you time!

As a  classroom teacher, I know there are some activities or lesson you wished you had time to revamp or redesign.  But to do this will take time away from your family, or staying up late in the evenings. It's not that you are not dedicated or care; it's just there is only so many hours in a day... I know this first hand.


But, that's what I am here for.  The Social Studies Super Store will save you time.  So, you can have the valuable family time, or time to put your feet up as you watch your favorite Netflix show, or just go to bed a decent time!

So, let me hear it.  What are some of those social studies lesson you've always wanted to spice up, or redo but haven't started.  Tell me, and I will revise it for you.  And if I pick your lesson or activity, I will give it to you for FREE!

Please leave your suggests in the comment box.


No comments:

Post a Comment