Store Link

Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Homeschooler, Staff - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Thursday, July 23, 2015

BACK TO SCHOOL CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT IDEAS

Wow!  Summer is almost over.  It's time to pack away those flip-flips and swimming trunks.  And, it's time to start thinking about school again...Well, yes, I know what you are thinking.  If you are like me, you never have stopped thinking about school, or revising those lessons.  Kiddos to you!

So as a treat for all your dedication, I have created my SUPER 5 Back To School Tips.  No matter if this is your first year as a teacher or an old veteran like me (18 years), it's always nice to review these helpful hints.

These hints can be found at https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-SUPER-5-Back-To-School-Tips-1977922.  And it's free!

If you liked this, please don't forget to leave me some feedback!


No comments:

Post a Comment