Store Link

Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Homeschooler, Staff - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Preamble Pictures

I am a huge supporter of alternative methods of assessment.  So, when I have my students act out an idea, preform vocabulary words, or create a drawing, I LOVE it.

Here is a new assessment I created for my middle school students dealing with the Preamble of the Constitution; I call it "Preamble Pictures".

After we have learned about the Preamble and the meaning of the words, I have my students draw pictures representing the main ideas of the Preamble.  For this assignment, I broke the Preamble into four sections and randomly assigned the sections to students.

Then, based upon the handout and rubric, students created a drawing.

Please feel free to download this lesson from my store.  The URL is  https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Middle-School-Preamble-Pictures-1813105

Here are some examples of these pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment